Cu Chi Tunnels with Lunch
Code: VTS - 01
Type: Daily Tour
Pick up at nominate hotel, The morning excursion to Cu Chi Tunnels - These underground tunnels of 250 kilometers length used by Vietnamese guerrillas during the last-now safe and open to public. A guided tour in the tunnels makes better understanding of how they could win American soldiers issued by their government.
- Pick up at hotel in City centre, head to Cu Chi.
- Arrival at Cu Chi tunnels, View short video film and presentation about Cu Chi tunnels, before try a real experience with the world well known tunnels.
- Travelers can try delicious manioc which is the main food in Cu Chi during the war.
- There is an opportunity for those interested in AK47 and MK16 to fire off rounds at the nearby rifle range
- Head back to Ho Chi Minh City enjoy Noodle soup ( Pho ) & spring rolls.
Transfer back to your hotel, the tour program finish.
- 1 lunch
- Tour guide (English, Japanese, Chinese, Spanish...)
- Entrance tickets as itinerary
- 02 mineral water/pax/day
- Travel insurance
- Private expense
- Tips: USD5 /pax/day
- From 12 year old up: 100 % of adult fare
- Under 12 year old: 50 % of adult fare
For more detail or booking tour, please contact us or dial hotline (+84) 90 666 8824